The modern workplace landscape increasingly recognises the need for a multitude of spaces, including shared breakout spaces, private work, relaxation zones and more orthodox work settings. Adaptable multizone configurations which create ‘neighbourhoods’ allow for convenient evolution of spaces to flex to new and emerging workplace trends. These ‘hackable spaces’ enable the occupier to make products and spaces their own, empowering the user to build a space which best suits their requirements.
More Info / Contact Us
Available with planter modules to support space acoustics alongside aesthetically zoning settings, as well as multiple accessory options to personalise the design’s required functionality.
- Powder coated steel frames available in matt black only
- Two frame widths – 750mm and 1,000mm
- Two frame heights – 2,600mm and 2,400mm
- Bungee cords available in 8 x colours: Black, White, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Olive, Blue, Yellow, Green
- Accessories include: Planters, Shelves, Whiteboard, AV unit
- Planter, shelves and AV unit elements available in 12 x MFC colours