Powerline 450.2 by HSM
Data privacy in a big way - the HSM Powerline: The Robust technology of the 400 V devices is specially designed for a large throughput and long total operating time. As a top model, the HSM Powerline FA 500.3 processes bound documents and folder with up to 550 sheets per cycle. The powerful large devices are perfect for large archives or as a central station for document shredding. Width x Height x Depth (750 x 665 x 1590 mm)
- Collective volume - up to 530 litres
- 290 litre bin capacity
- Lifetime Warranty on cutters
- 443mm throat width
- Shreds CD, DVDs, floppy Disks, Cards with magnetic strips, USBs, flash drives, memory cards, films foils, hard drives with magnetic data media Cards
- 3 Year Warranty
- Made in Germany
- Continuous use
- Automatic return eliminates paper jams
- Light barrier for automatic start/stop
- User safety through emergency switch off
- Functional operator control panel with LED indicator
- Practical fold down storage table for paper stacks
- Mobile on castors
Contact us for more info
- Powerful and durable. This large document shredder provides for data security in archives or central stations for document shredding.
- The high quality materials and proven HSM "Made in Germany" quality guarantee you are receiving a safe and durable machine.
- Solid steel cutting rollers. The induction-hardened, solid steel cutting rollers are robust and ensure a high level of durability!
- The powerful motor ensures a high cutting capacity and reliable continuous operation.',
- We assumed that you just might want to move the device to a different place and so we designed it with castors.',
- An integrated light barrier automatically starts the device when paper is introduced into the feed and automatically stops it after shredding is complete.
- Clear signals showing the operating status of the data shredder are vital. The functional operator control panel with an LED indicator provides this information very clearly.
- The automatic return eliminates paper jams and ensures a smooth operation.