Entry-level large format printer allows users to print technical and CAD drawings in great detail up to 24".
With the SC-T3100N it’s all about the detail, throughput speed and size of the output (up to 24). Designed for those who need a professional-level, technical printer which boasts a low total cost of ownership. Whether you are an architect, student, engineer, or work in an advertising agency, the need to print accurately, precisely, reliably and in great detail is essential. Desktop version.
Get More Info / Quote
It uses UltraChrome XD2 pigment inks which means your prints are smudge and water resistant (whereas standard dye inks may run). Also, the SC-T3100N delivers deep blacks and crisp, dense lines — ideal for technical graphics.
- Flexibility: Available as a desktop version (no stand)
- Space-saving: Smallest footprint in the Epson technical printer range
- Clean design: Thoughtfully designed to fit seamlessly into most environments
- Ease of use: Even when away from the desktop
- Peace of Mind: Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints