Professional, entry-level large format technical printer allows users to print quickly, accurately and reliably up to 24".
These professional, entry-level large format technical printers allow users to print quickly, accurately and reliably. Whether printing CAD, architectural or engineering technical drawings, or GIS, these printers deliver stunning (borderless, if selected) prints, time after time. Designed for those who need a professional-level, technical printer that boasts a low total cost of ownership. Whether you’re an engineer or architect, or work with topography plans, city management or territory scale studies, the need to print accurately, precisely, reliably and in great detail is essential.
Get More Info / Quote
Get professional performance at an entry-level cost with these printers. They boast an impressively low total cost of ownership (TCO).
- Flexibility: Available as desktop or floor standing (includes stand)
- Impressive price and performance: Professional performance – low running costs
- Clean design: Thoughtfully designed to fit seamlessly into most environments
- Ease of use: Even when away from the desktop
- Peace of Mind: Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints