Professional, entry-level large format technical printer allows users to print quickly, accurately and reliably up to 36".
This professional, entry-level large format technical printer allows users to print quickly, accurately and reliably. Whether printing CAD drawings, GIS, architectural or engineering technical drawings, it delivers stunning (borderless, if selected) prints (up to 36"), time after time. Designed for those who need a professional-level, technical printer which boasts a low total cost of ownership. Whether you’re an engineer, architect, work with topography plans, city management or territory scale studies, the need to print accurately, precisely, reliably and in great detail is essential.
Get More Info / Quote
Ease of use
Even when away from the desktop, a suite of intuitive apps and user-friendly features make for hassle-free printing.
- Floor standing: Includes robust folding stand
- Impressive price and performance: Professional performance – low running costs
- Clean design: Thoughtfully designed to fit seamlessly into most work spaces and deal with harsh environments.
- Ease of use: Even when away from the desktop
- Peace of Mind: Unique Nozzle Verification Technology (NVT) helps prevent misprints