Ricoh's P C600 is a faster and more efficient workgroup printer. And, with its compact design and tilting control panel, it could be the perfect fit for your office. Eliminating bottlenecks, it delivers its first vibrant 1200 dpi colour print in under 7 seconds and powers through multipage documents at an impressive 40 ppm. And, what is more, with up to 4 paper trays and 2100 sheets of paper on line, it can reliably meet all output needs, including labels, envelopes and flyers.
Get More Info / Quote
Ricoh's friendly installation wizard makes setup a breeze. The P C600 supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. And, with Near Field Communication (NFC) a standard feature, it easy to connect NFC enabled devices. There are environmental and cost benefits too. The low Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC) rating and long life 300,000-page drum help to make the P C600 one of the most economical and environmentally friendly colour printers available today.
- Compact and quietly efficient, the P C600 can be placed within arms’ reach
- Its backlit LCD panel tilts so that essential information is easily viewed
- Eliminating bottlenecks, the first 1200 dpi print is ready in 7 seconds
- With up to 4 paper trays, letterhead paper and labels can be held on line
- Ricoh’s Smart Device Connector app connects NFC enabled devices
- Improving access, the printer supports AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- The printer’s long-life drum and low TEC rating reduce waste and cost