Looking for software that can connect natively to a wide range of backend system? eCopy ShareScan® is a native
integration software for Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes means increased productivity and enhanced security.
- A powerful MFPs and OCR solution for processing forms and documents
From forms processing and barcode based routing to document encryption, job batching, offline processing and more, eCopy ShareScan Suite delivers production-calibre OCR within a superior user experience.
- Process Forms Faster
With Zonal-OCR, you can home-in on precise, pre-defined fields, extract data and pass it to back-end applications.
Automatically convert hardcopy originals into accurate, formatted, editable softcopy
Scan, convert, and edit Microsoft Word, Excel, and PDF files – including columns, graphics, and tables. Save time and money, with high accuracy and less reformatting.
Streamlined archival with flexible ECM options
eCopy ShareScan provides comprehensive direct connections to content and document management systems on the market.
Mail and File System integration
Access global and personal address books and browse folders at the MFP – no need to go back to your desk to file or route documents. "Express" mode automates routine e-mail distributions and sent e-mail appears in the user’s personal "Sent Items" folder.
Strong security and seamless active directory integration
ShareScan integrates directly with Active Directory and your system user security credentials so you can require users to enter credentials to access the system and connected applications. It also can encrypt documents for greater security over public networks.
- A wide range of native connectors to back-end systems gives your organisation the highest level of future proofing.
- Native integration with Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Notes means increased productivity and enhanced security.
- Compatibility with industry standard barcodes enables your organisation to spend more time on core activity and less time on manual tasks.
- eCopy utilises the Nuance OmniPage OCR (Optical Character Recognition) engine. Scanned documents are a 98.2% accurate reflection of the original.